● Microsoft Outlook FundamentalsOctober 5 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Event Type: General
Join Training and Development in Zoom (https://anthc.zoom.us/j/99690230007) for Microsoft: Outlook Fundamentals on Wednesday, Oct. 5 from 2 – 5 p.m.
Outlook is a powerful email application. However, it does much more than that to help you stay organized. With integrated mail, calendars, people and tasks, Outlook can help you manage every aspect of your life. This course will also explain some of the advanced e-mail, calendar, and task commands, as well as the Notes feature.
After this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the Outlook interface and common terminology
- Identify key strategies to managing email in Outlook
- Understand the view options in the calendar
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes
- Create Contacts and Contact Groups
Basic Course Outline:
- Understanding the Outlook interface
- Reading and working with messages
- Creating and sending new email
- Managing email
- Organizing messages in folders
- Managing your Calendar
- Working with your Notes
- Working with your Task list
- Managing your Contacts
- Understanding the backstage view
- Printing items
Sign up in HealthStream, search the Catalog for Microsoft: Outlook Fundamentals, and click Enroll or Choose Class to register.
For the best experience, you’ll want to have a working microphone, a webcam, and be docked with at least one monitor.
For questions regarding Microsoft: Outlook Fundamentals contact Training and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-729-1301.