AK ID ECHO: HCV Reinfection vs Treatment Failure on Tuesday, Aug. 9August 4th, 2022 by Jennifer Williamson
Alaska Infectious Disease ECHO aims to increase Tribal healthcare providers’ knowledge about prevention strategies, screening, diagnosing, treatment and management of HCV, HIV, PrEP and common STIs. Each session begins with a didactic presentation followed by a case presentation for treatment input by the consulting team that includes hepatologists, a pharmacist and infectious disease specialists.
- Tuesday, August 9 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- HCV Reinfection vs Treatment Failure by Lisa Townshend-Bulson, APRN, FNP-C, Director, Liver Disease and Hepatitis Program, Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Pre-register or join, https://echo.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0qc–qqj0qH9cw7gRs1d7K98I3AIvQJjHa
Call for Cases – Do you or your team have an HCV, HIV, PrEP, or STI patient case or question? We invite you to receive recommendations from the ECHO team of specialists during an upcoming session.
- Sept 13: Hepatitis B Screening and Lab Interpretation
- Oct 11: Drug Interaction Considerations with Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
- Nov 8: STI EPI Update
- Dec 18: HIV Update
Visit www.anthc.org/ak-id-echo to view recorded didactics.
Questions for the AK ID ECHO team? Email email@example.com