ANTHC Leadership Book Club MeetingJanuary 14th, 2020 by Wayne Smith
Start of a New Year – Leadership for Emerging Leaders: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020
Location: ANMC conference room 2, noon – 1 p.m.
Earn CE or CME credits. January is the Start of the New Year – Leadership for Emerging Leaders. We will be discussing Paulo Coelho’s -The Alchemist, which follows the journey of an Andalusian shepherd boy believing recurring dream to be prophetic.
The Leadership Book Club gives all ANTHC employees the opportunity to develop a systematic reading habit to sharpen your intelligence and increase your knowledge in different leadership topics. The book club meets once a month, October 2019-May 2020.
Classes are listed in HealthStream.
Upcoming Book Club Discussions:
- February 18 – Social Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- March 17 – Female Leadership
- The Glass Universe: How the Ladies of the Harvard Observatory Took the Measure of the Stars by Dava Sobel
- April 14 – International Leadership
- After the Prophet: The Epic Story of the Shia-Sunni Split in Islam by Lesley Hazleton
- May 19 – Sports Leadership
- Dust Bowl Girls: The Inspiring Story of the Team That Barnstormed Its Way to Basketball Glory by Lydia Reeder
For more information, contact Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or x2930