Conference room occupancy limits and non-clinical spaces returning to pre-COVID-19 occupancy, effective June 13June 10th, 2022 by Fiona Brosnan
ANTHC leadership has started planning for the move into phase 5, the final phase of our safe return to campus plan and welcoming all staff back to campus. This work includes reviewing space, evaluating conference room capacity, on-campus dining options and other areas where capacity was reduced to protect the health and safety of our staff and patients. More information will be shared in the next week as those return to campus plans are finalized.
Effective Monday, June 13, the following changes will be in place when CDC community levels are low or medium. They are subject to change if community levels increase to high again in order to protect the health and safety of our staff.
Conference room use
Conference room availability will return to pre-pandemic occupancy levels. This update does not mean these limits need to be met or used for meetings.
- Conference rooms are available for internal staff meeting use using pre-COVID-19 maximum occupancy limits.
- Please consider hybrid meetings where possible and add a Zoom attendance option for staff who might not be comfortable meeting in-person or are not feeling well. A list of Zoom-capable conference rooms can be found below.
- The use of masks and social distancing are still strongly encouraged, though not mandated, except in patient care areas.
- Requests for conference rooms are booked by using the Outlook auto booking process and are subject to room availability and approval.
- ANMC hospital, Consortium Office Building (COB), and Education and Development Center (EDC) conference rooms will be marked as “tentative” once requested and an “accepted” notice will be sent once the request has been approved and confirmed.
- A guide on how to use the auto booking process Outlook can be found here.
- Large gatherings that fall within conference room occupancy limits are now permitted, though hybrid in-person/zoom gatherings are still encouraged.
- COVID-19 mitigation measures such as masking and social distancing are encouraged for large indoor gatherings.
- Entrances to campus buildings may be unlocked during normal business hours. Changes in access do not need to occur but are allowable. There may be other reasons (safety, security, staffing, a desire to delay some actions) to limit access. Please plan accordingly for staff access if meeting in a building that may be locked and require badge-access to ensure staff can access areas as needed.
- The hospital and other clinical areas may still limit access at some entrances consistent with the need to have COVID-19 screening occur.
- These spaces may return to full occupancy when needed. The use of masks and social distancing are still strongly encouraged, though not mandated.
- Masks are still required in patient care areas and open areas that are connected to patient care areas to protect the health and safety of our patients and our staff.
Conference Room occupancy and Zoom capability
|Building||Conference room||Occupancy Limit||Zoom Capable|
|ANMC||Coordination of Care Conference Room||18||No|
|ANMC||4th Floor Conference Room||13||Planned|
|ANMC||5th Floor Conference Room||13||Planned|
|HCB||Family and Group Meeting Space||23||Yes|
|COB||Training Room (CR 5)||40||No|
|COB||321 HIT CR||15||Planned|
|COB||326 HIT CR||9||Yes|
|INUIT||Hospital Education Room||46||Planned|