ANTHC Ethics and Compliance reporting tools availableOctober 27th, 2021 by Laci Michaud
The Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees.
The Consortium wants to make sure everyone feels safe and heard in the workplace. There are many ways to report situations that make you uncomfortable in your work environment.
- Discuss concern with your immediate supervisor
- Discuss concern with your department manager
- Email ANTHC Ethics and Compliance Team at CorporateCompliance@anthc.org
- Call the Ethics and Compliance Anonymous Hotline at 1-877-772-6743
- Drop a letter off at the front desk of the Consortium Office Building (COB)
NEW: Submit a comment via the online portal at anthc.ethicspoint.com or scan this QR Code: