Professional Business Writing Training this monthJune 29th, 2022 by Antonia Lawless
This training is for individuals who would like to brush up on their business writing skills. Learn to write clearly, concisely, and professionally while communicating to readers in emails, reports, and other professional documents.
Professional Business Writing is a 12-hour training divided into three four-hour sessions once a week:
- Session 1: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 13
- Session 2: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 20
- Session 3: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 27
Some of the topics covered include:
- How to develop a writing plan
- How to compose effective emails
- Composing your first draft
- Writing long documents
- Using concise language
Register in HealthStream by searching the Catalog for Professional Business Writing. Click “Enroll” or “Choose Class” to register.
Join Zoom Meeting
Space is limited to 12.
For questions regarding Professional Business Writing, contact Training and Development at email@example.com or call 907-729-1301.